I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Thursday, March 17, 2011

Red Wine Vinegrette

1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2T. dijon mustard
1/2t. garlic minced
1/2t  dried basil pressed between your fingers
salt and pepper
1/4 Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1. Mix all the ingredients together except for olive oil.
2. Then once it is mixed well, add slowly the EVOO or you can do this in the blender too!
3. Store in a air tight bottle or container and serve over your favorite greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment