I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hot Ham and Cheese

4 cornmeal hamburger buns ( Sweetheart ones are great for this )
12 slices of ham
6 slices of cheese ( Kraft singles )
4 pieces of tinfoil

Preheat oven 350

1. Lay tinfoil flat and place bottom of bun on place a slice of cheese on it, then 3 slices of ham and another half a slice of cheese on top. Place top bun on and wrap in tin foil.
2. Place all the sammies wrapped in tinfoil on a cookie sheet and place in oven 10 minutes.
3. Remove and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment