I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Thursday, March 17, 2011

Amys Taco Salad

1 pound ground beef
1 can drained rinsed kidney beans
2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 head of lettuce shredded
2 tomatoes diced
1/2 red onion diced
1/2 bag of tortilla chips
1 pack of taco seasoning


Taco Salad Dressing
1 cup mayo
4T. Old El Paso Taco Sauce medium
2T. Ketchup
couple dashes of hot sauce ( I use Chalula)
Mix together and refridgerate until ready to use

1. Fry up the beef
2. Add a packet of taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Then add kidney beans cook on low for 5 minutes.
3. Place chips on bottom, then meat with beans, cheese, onions, lettuce, tomatoes,and then top with dressing we made earlier.
4. Eat!

**TRICK** You can make this in a casserole pan and serve it that way as 1 big dish or as individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment