I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Parents SOS

1 pound ground beef
1/2 an onion diced
3T. flour
1 can drained peas
1.5 cans evaporated milk
8 slices of toast ( sweetheart white I prefer)

1. Fry up the beef and onions.
2. Then add in the flour and coat the meat and cook it for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the evaporated milk and whisk it until its smooth and thicken.
4. Add the peas and stir until well incorporated.
5. Toast the bread
6. Ladle the sauce over the toast and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment