I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oven Fries

4 potatoes scrubbed, dried and cut into 6 wedges per potato
4T. oil
1T. salt
1T. pepper
1t. paprika
1t. garlic powder
1t. onion powder
1T. steak seasoning

Preheat oven 425

1. In a large bowl add potatoes, then sprinkle all the spices over the potato bowl along with oil and mix with your hands until well incorporated.
2. Dump onto cookie sheet and place them flat and leave space between each, I personally make 2 rows facing the same direction.
3. After 15 minutes flip potatoes over and let other side cook. Cook another 15 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and Serve!

**These are great with Ranch or nacho cheese**

No comments:

Post a Comment