I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Citrus and White Wine Fish

4 pieces of white fish
4 slices of lemon
4 slices of orange
4T. white wine
pepper

Preheat oven 375

1. Take 1 piece of foil and place 1 piece of fish down.
2. Place 1 orange and 1 lemon slice
3. The drizzle 1T. white wine over top
4. Season with some salt and pepper.
5. Take the right and left side up and fold over 5 times or until its close to fish then fold other edges in
6. Bake 30 minutes and enjoy!
7. Rice pilaf and aspargus comliment this meal nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment