I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Friday, April 1, 2011

Flaffles

4 frozen waffles
3 eggs
4T. milk
1t. brown sugar
1t. cinnamon
2T. butter or margarine
1tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat pan on medium and add butter
2. Tasy waffles on medium in toaster
3. Mix vanilla,eggs, milk, cinnamon and brown sugar up
4. After waffles are defrosted in toaster, dip in egg mix and place in fry pan.
5. After brown on both sides enjoy with syrup or my familys' favorite peanut butter and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment