I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mini Meatloaf

Meatloaf Mix

2 pounds ground beef
4 slices of really well toasted bread crumbles between your palms over the bowl or 2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 pack lipton onion soup
3 eggs
3T. ketchup
1T. garlic powder
2T. Worchestershire sauce
1T. pepper
1/2 cup milk

Meatloaf topping

1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
mix in a bowl and set aside

Mix all ingredients above for the meatloaf mix and rest 10 minutes while oven reaches 375. Then on a lightly greased pan, shape the meatloaf mix into small loaves size of your palm, about a deck of card size I guess, until its all used. Then wash hand and with your spoon spread a tablespoon of the meatloaf topping on each. Place pan in oven at 375 for 40 minutes or until done. Serve with mashed potatoes and brown gravy. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment