I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Deviled Eggs

1T. diced real fine dill pickle
1T. Best Foods Real Mayo
1T. Frenchs Yellow mustard
3T. Miracle Whip
4 boiled eggs halved length wise
salt and pepper to taste
Paprika for a garnish

Take the yolk out of the egg and break it apart with a fork till broken up into what looks like yellow fluff. Then add in all the ingredients except the parika and whites from the yolk. Mix it until well incorporated and spoon into halved whites, where the yolk use to be. Sprinkle with a little paprika for color and refridgerate until serving time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment