I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Erins Barbequed Burgers

 1 pound 90 percent lean ground beef
1 egg
2T. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
2T. A-1 steak sauce
1T. Best Foods Real mayo
2T. grated onion
1tsp. garlic salt
1T. Montreal Steak seasoning
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients together and let rest 15 minutes so seasoning can incorporate their flavors in meat. Make 4 patties and grill on medium 7-10 minutes depending on how well you like it cooked. Super moist and flavorful patties!

These will be messy sticky burgers to form, but they are moist and excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment