I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Thursday, June 23, 2011

Taco Bake

1 large can refried beans
1 pound taco meat
2 cups sour cream
4 cups doritos broken not pulverized!!
1 cup tomatoes diced
2 cups lettuce shredded
2 cups chredded cheese
1 cup salsa
olives, guacomole, sour cream as a garnish at the end.

1. Preheat oven 350
2. Take the doritos and line botton of a 8*8 pan
3. Pour taco meat over
4.Pour beans over
5. Pour the cheese over
6. Pour the salsa over more if you like
7. Top with sour cream and bake for 20 minutes
8. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and your garnishes and enjoy a new way to Fiesta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment