I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bacon and Ranch Cream Cheese Dip

1 ounce brick of cream cheese softened
1T. dry ranch mix
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded
1/4 cup bacon cooked and crispened and broken into bits

1. Using a mixer or handheld mixer, whip cream cheese and add in ranch dry seasoning for 1 minute at least.
2. Add in cheddar cheese and bacon. Mix for 30 seconds.
3. Place in bowl and refridgerate for a couple hours to let seasonings meld.
4. Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment