I am also adding suggestions to cookware, cookbooks and speciality foods I have or have had and recommend. Any questions please feel free to email me and please suggest this blog to your friends and family!!! Where there's food there's friends! Also email me with recipe requests and I would be happy to make and post one. Always up for new ideas!!







Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chicken Taquito

3 cups shredded chicken
12 small tortilla shells
1 cup shredded cheese
1T. taco seasoning
1/2 a small can of green chilis
1/4 cup mild salsa

Preheat deep fryer at 400-375

1. In abowl mix chicken and taco seasoning.
2. Add in cheese and chilis and salsa then mix well.
3. Place a tortilla flat and add 2 to 3 Tablespoons of chicken mixture.
4. Roll up tight!
5. Take a toothpick and secure it to it wont open along the seam
6. Place in fryer and fry til golden brown.
7. Drain cool and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment